One of the most expressive and important features of our face are the lips.
Over the years, its hydration decreases.
Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance that our body already has. We find it especially in the dermis and it is a gel type that is responsible, among other things, for maintaining the hydration of the tissues and for creating cohesion between the collagen fibers.
The American drug agency (FDA) approved in 2003 the cosmetic use of hyaluronic acid as a filler for furrows, wrinkles, to replace lost volumes or even just to hydrate and give the skin juiciness, offering a healthier appearance. Hyaluronic acid is a substance that improves hydration, and strengthens tissues and fibers.
When we talk about lips and perioral region, we can use it from only to hydrate the lips to produce an increase in their volume as well as to eliminate the perioral gestural wrinkles of smokers for example. Juicy lips are possible without going through the operating room thanks to the Hyaluronate, and they are also possible without necessarily having to increase them. This topic tends to worry too much, because there is nothing more horrible than lips in which you can see that there is something injected. Either because of the products used or because the anatomical proportions have not been respected,
Keep in mind that each lip is different.
How is the lip augmentation treatment?
It is a safe and non-invasive technique that is applied by injecting hyaluronic acid into the lips. L
The small lines of gel inserted will be reabsorbed by the body after a few months to a year and a half.
The substance works as a dermal filler that hydrates the lips in their most superficial superficial layer and if you inject more quantity, the hyaluronate gel generates a kind of layer that gives more volume to the contour of the lips.
When doing a lip augmentation with hyaluronic acid we have to think that this method works as a dermal filler treatment and is a system that actively nourishes, hydrates and facilitates the absorption of microelements. What gives each lip anti-aging benefits. It is a gentle and non-aggressive treatment that is performed under local anesthesia.
Types of hyaluronic acid
Hyaluronic Acid has three types of lip treatment:
- Lip filling: Hyaluronic Acid is infiltrated into the lower, upper lip or both to achieve volume increase. You can also fill one part of the lip more than another to correct irregularities or asymmetries. It is made with Acid of medium cross-linking 2 or 3.
- Lip profiling: The outer lip line is worked to improve its definition and projection, it is not necessary to combine with the filling, it can only be profiled. It is made with Hyaluronic Acid of medium crosslinking 2 or 3 and helps to hide the wrinkles of the barcode
- Lip hydration: Does not add volume. It is done to hydrate the lip area more, eliminate fine wrinkles in it and make it more turgid, fleshy and attractive in a very natural way. It is made with a very low cross-linking acid, which attracts liquids. It lasts less, around a year, but the result is totally natural as long as the proportions and anatomy are respected in expert hands. In the same way, it can help corregidor asymmetries if there are any
Hydration with hyaluronic acid
Hydration with hyaluronic acid It takes just 10 minutes and consists of infiltrating a small amount of low-density hyaluronic acid . Despite the fact that hyaluronic acid contains lidocaine, it is usually performed under local anesthesia
others, it is hardly painful since the
About the treatment
- Hydration consists of micro-injections of hyaluronic acid to eliminate fine wrinkles and increase the attractiveness of the lips in a natural way. The acid used is of very low cross-linking, improving the structure and elasticity of the skin, without increasing the volume.
- The treatment restores the natural hydrobalance of the lips and provides instant results.
The effect is immediate and you can lead a normal life from the first moment, although some patients need a short recovery period. Some do not have swelling or bruising, but others may need 2-3 days to see results.
The duration of lip hydration is usually about 9 months
How are dehydrated lips treated?
Hyaluronic acid is produced naturally by the body. Its composition attracts water molecules and, in addition, it is a natural component of the skin. Collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid form the matrix where the skin tissue is supported and are the components that give this tissue its viscosity, hydration, lubrication and structural properties. Hyaluronic acid is present, in its natural state, in all living tissues.
Once it is injected into the dermis, it stimulates the activity of its cells and, with this, improves skin regeneration and hydration.
It is a practically painless treatment since the needle is very fine and only a few small pricks are felt. The patient can return to his normal life after the session is over. The next day there are patients who wake up with a bit of inflammation or redness but it is normal and in one day they will return to normal seeing a defined contour of the mouth and full lips. Care is minimal once the gel is applied, but you should not massage the area or nibble on the lip. You also need to sunbathe with a lip balm.
The result of this treatment with hyaluronic acid is very natural lips with the perfect volume. A perfectly contoured mouth with fine lines and relief that generate harmonious and beautiful expression lines. It is a method that uses a resorbable acid, therefore the effects are limited in time, normally it is a treatment that lasts between 9 months and a year.
- Improves the hydration of the lips giving them a more luminous appearance.
- Helps to generate collagen.
- Eliminates fine lines at the corners.
- Natural results. It does not increase the volume. It is not filler.
- It does not cause immobilization or adverse reactions.